- Modular wheels and bearings allow for additional flexibility to customize your ride experience.
- Improved Locking Hinge that eliminates rattling
- Added a layer of fiberglass to increase board strength
- Same compact design that you’ve come to expect.
- Smooth wheel bearings provide the stability you need to allow you to carve with ease.
- Wooden handle for convenient transportation
- Deck: 34″ long( around 33″ 3/4) 7 layers of Canadian Maple + 1 layer of fiberglass.
- Trucks: 6″ Kingpin tilt 51.5 degrees. Easy to turn.( can be replaced by any standard trucks)
- Wheels: Elastic PU 75 mm x 51mm high re-bounce Wheels
- There are two sets of four holes close to the board rear (opposite side to the kickpad for a total 8 holes). For wheels sized less than 75mm, use the four holes next to the rear edge. If the wheel size is greater than 80mm, use the additional four holes to install your truck.
- We recommend the Kingpin truck as it is usually low in height. You may choose to install the reverse Kingpin truck, though it will increase your board’s thickness when folded.
- The wheel and board rear edge may not aligned when fully folded. In this case, try to use different size of wheels. The reason is that each truck has a different dimension, the distance from the axis to the baseplate edge are vary among different brand trucks.