- Improved Locking cable to eliminate locking hinge maintenance issue.
- Added a layer of fiberglass and one more layer of Canadian maple to increase board strength.
- Added a metal protecting plate on the tail.
- Same compact design that you’ve come to expect.
- Standard wheels and bearings allow for additional flexibility to customize your ride experience.
- Smooth wheel bearings(ABEC-9) provide the stability you need to allow you to carve with ease.
- Embedded handle for convenient transportation
- Deck: 33″ long 8 layers of Canadian Maple + 1 layer of fiberglass.
- Trucks: 6″ Kingpin tilt 51.5 degrees. Easy to turn.( can be replaced by any standard trucks)
- Wheels: Elastic PU 75 mm x 52mm high re-bounce Wheels. supports 75mm and 83mm standard wheels
- We recommend the Kingpin truck as it is usually low in height. You may choose to install the reverse Kingpin truck, though it will increase your board’s thickness when folded.
- The wheel and board rear edge may not aligned when fully folded. In this case, try to use different size of wheels. The reason is that each truck has a different dimension, the distance from the axis to the baseplate edge are vary among different brand trucks.