World 1st hub motor that fits all kinds of trucks on the market. Save you money. Keep your riding experience the same.
You can change back to normal longboard anytime. Just swap the hub motor back to normal wheels.
The aluminum made battery case can survive on any harsh road condition. Safe and secure.
- Does it come with remote controller? Does it have string attached to? Yes, and yes.
- Can I take BoardUp-E as a carry-on luggage in the airplane?
- New airline requirement is to have battery detachable and capacity <100Watts. So you have to take the battery box off the BoardUp to board an airplane. Which will take some extra work. but feasible.
- Can I also use Boardup–E as a normal longboard? I mean, if i remove the Battery off the board.
- Yes. You can. and this is the main value of BoardUp-E and BoardUp-add on.
- How long will it take to charge the battery. about 2 hours.
- Is BoardUp-E or BoardUp-add on wateproof?
- You can run over a pond in rainy day. But you can NOT submerge BoardUp underwater.
- Can I ride BoardUp-E up hills?
- BoardUp-E can climb about 12Degree slope hill for typical weight.
- Can BoardUp-E rides over ands, rocks and long grass? No. Not guaranteed.